8 Days Uganda Cultural Tour
The 8 Days Uganda Cultural Tour is one of the comprehensive cultural tours in Uganda that features various cultural sites and tribes of Uganda. This tour explores Nakayima heritage tree in Mubende, Amabere g’ Nnyinamwiru Caves breast like features believed to be dating back to the Bachwezi era, Fort Portal Crater lake field, Nshenyi Cultural village exploring Banyankole Culture including great time with the beautiful Ankole long horned cattle, Batwa heritage trail in Mgahinga, the 1520AD Eclipse monument, Igongo Cultural Center and Kampala Cultural tour exploring the National Museum and the cultural sites of the largest surviving Buganda Kingdom including Kasubi tombs, lubiri Palace and man-made Kabaka’s Lake.
• Full Board Accommodation on Safari
• Transportation in either 4X4 Safari Van or 4X4 Safari Land Cruiser all with Pop up roof & AC
• Professional English Speaking driver guide. Any other foreign language speaking guide can be arranged on request.
• Entrance fees to the tourist sites including Protected areas mentioned
• Activity fees of the tourist activities mentioned
• Bottled water while on safari
• Border crossing fees (for cross border safaris)
• General tips for the driver guide, site guides and service staff at the lodges
• Laundry Services
• Other Beverages / drinks of personal nature like Alcohol
• International Flights (Arranged on request)
• Domestic Flights (Arranged on request)
• Optional Activity fees
• Other extras not mentioned in the Itinerary
• Airport Transfer (Arranged on request)
• Accommodation in Kampala unless it is part of the Itinerary (Arranged on request)
Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message.
Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online.