The Bwindi Impenetrable National Park (BINP) is in south-western Uganda. The park is a sanctuary for colobus monkeys, and many birds such as hornbills and turacos. It is most notable for the gorillas, half of the world’s population of the critically endangered mountain gorillas is found here. Four habituated mountain gorilla groups are open to tourism: Mubare; Habinyanja; Rushegura near Buhoma; and the Nkuringo group at Nkuringo.
|Buhoma Community Bandas||Buhoma Havens lodge||Volcano Lodge|
|Bwindi Backpackers Lodge||Ruhija Gorilla Lodge||Engagi|
|Bwindi View Bandas and Gorilla nest camp.||Gorilla Mist Camp||Lake Kitandara Safari Lodge|
The safari includes
• Park entrance fees. Vehicle entrance fees
• Accommodation & Meals, 1 liter of bottled water per day per person
• Gorilla tracking permit Ground transportation
• 24 hour service from us
The price excludes
• Air fares, visas, yellow fever vaccination, All expenses of personal nature Beverage, Laundry services, Travel Insuarence.
What to pack;
• Sun screens/ glasses
• Insect repellants
• Warm clothes, light clothes and sandals (weather changes)
• Rain coat, umbrellas and hiking shoes
Sorry, we aren't online at the moment. Leave a message.
Need more help? Save time by starting your support request online.